We're a small agency with a tight-knit team dedicated to making PR and marketing affordable. If you're friendly, proactive and know your Time Outs from your Tatlers, then we'd love to hear from you.
Start date: September 2018
Salary: 18 - 20K dependent on experience
A fast-growing award-winning PR agency revolutionising the industry. LFA is the UK’s first “affordable” agency bringing the best quality press outreach, digital marketing and social media to independent brands. We really care about our brands and offer consultations, workshops and educational material to help them grow in tangent with our service offering.
You are a confident go-getter who doesn’t take no for an answer with an intuitive sense of what is exciting and engaging in today’s world. You keep up-to-date with the media landscape – be it magazines, newspapers, or online platforms – and you are aware of how different publications work for different audiences. You have a great understanding of what will capture attention, what will get people interested and invested and, being a great writer, will be able to translate this into impactful and engaging copy.
You are highly organised and will be able to manage the needs of numerous clients while maintaining excellent attention to detail.
A unique opportunity to make a real impact in an award-winning business while learning from our experienced and high-performing team. Reporting to the Senior PR Manager and working alongside our Director Rosie Davies, you will manage all client press outreach and social media. You will also play an important part in the development of our content strategy, co-ordinating with guest contributors to create engaging content for new and existing readers.
- Responsible for client press outreach and social media management
- In touch with clients weekly about their brand and PR
- Implementing the content for LFA’s own online presence across all channels (email marketing, social media, blog etc) increasing following, brand awareness and website traffic
- Deliver monthly client reports of coverage and interactions
- Contribute to our subscription PR business when needed
- Occasionally represent LFA at trade shows or events
- Effective delegation of tasks to interns along with participating in their oversight and feedback
Your skills and experience:
- We value attitude over experience
- Great writing skills and a keen eye for grammar
- Organised & systematic - you’re creative but you also know how to get things done efficiently
- Previous PR experience is a bonus
What we can offer you:
- Great working environment
- A hands-on and exciting role
- Excellent development opportunities
- Competitive salary with bonus scheme
- Perks - lunch time gym classes, free breakfast every other Friday, free drinks every other Thursday, free tea and cakes on a Tuesday, flexible summer hours. Roof terrace!
- We have a dedicated office space, however, we don’t mind if you want to take your work up a floor to the communal workspace or roof for some inspiration when needed.
- Milo the office dog!
Interested? Send your CV and a short cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Full-time Intern (1 month minimum)
January 2019 onwards
- Design skills are a bonus - InDesign, Illustrator & Photoshop
- Keen interest in magazines and influencers
- Social media savvy
- Dog lover (ok, not a requirement - but it helps!)
- Magazine research
- Magazine calls
- Social media research
- Social media photography
- Writing blog posts
- Dropping off samples
Interested? Send us over your CV, your availability and a short cover letter to email@example.com and we'll get back to you as soon as we can.
At LFA we have an inclusive internship programme (no tea making here!) and we accept interns on an ad-hoc basis. We don't require a tonne of qualifications, but a willingness to learn is a must!
Please note we only take on interns for a minimum period of 1 month.
Always wondered what goes on day to day at LFA HQ? Now's your chance. Expenses are covered.