Intern . . .
Next availaible internship starting: January 2020 (one month minimum)
WE ARE: A fast-growing award-winning PR agency revolutionising the industry - LFA brings industry-leading PR to independent brands. We really care about the brands we work with and we work hard to ensure they get the coverage they deserve. Our sister business PR Dispatch educates small businesses to DIY their own PR. We run businesses side by side from the same office.
YOU ARE: Currently doing a degree, looking for some hands on PR and small business experince.
YOUR ROLE: A unique opportunity to make a real impact in an award-winning business while learning from our experienced and high-performing team. Working across both LFA and PR Dispatch, the role will be very varied. Tasks include magazine research, magazine calls, social media research, graphic design tasks, writing blog posts, social media photography, sample handling and much, much more.
Your skills and experience:
• We value attitude over experience
• Great writing skills and a keen eye for grammar
• Organised & systematic - you’re creative but you also know how to get things done efficiently
• Graphic design skills (photoshop, illustrator & InDesign).
What we can offer you:
• Great working environment
• A hands-on and exciting role
• Excellent development opportunities
• Milo the office dog!
• A free acess to The Ministry members club
• Free access to the events that Ministry put on
• Friday off (every week)
• Flexible summer working hours
• Flexible working around the building.
• Expenses covered.
Interested? Send us over your CV, your availability and a short cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll get back to you as soon as we can.
Look forward to hearing from you! Good luck!